If you are registered with us you will shortly be receiving your copy of our latest “Caring Matters” Newsletter (Winter 2018 edition). In the meantime you can view an electronic copy by read our latest newsletter online.
- an Invite to our Annual General Meeting on Friday 7 December;
- details of a free 3 Day Residential Understanding Dementia Course for family and other unpaid carers;
- our Money Matters section;
- a message from Anne-Marie, our Chief Executive;
- news on our carers services (including young carers and young adult carers); and
- details of our Carers Advice Clinics, Carers Support Groups, and other activities and events.
For up-to-date details of all forthcoming meetings, support groups, carer training seminars, etc. (including details of our Carers Week events) have a look at our Events page.
For up-to-date contact telephone numbers, email address and other details of services available to Brent carers have a look at our Carers Services Directory.