We need representation from Brent Carers on the Carers Council, who are looking for new members. The Carers Council seeks to ensure the collective voice of carers reaches the heart of the Central and North West London (CNWL) NHS Foundation Trust.
The role of a Carers Council member requires:
- a Carer who cares for someone using CNWL services in Brent;
- an interest in improving quality and carer experience;
- the ability to operate effectively in a group environment, contributing ideas and solutions to take forward our ambitious work plan;
- an awareness of and commitment to equality and diversity;
- understanding of the need for confidentiality.
Meetings are normally held every other month for 2 hours, and are usually held at CNWL’s Trust HQ near Euston Station. Lunch is provided and travel expenses are available.
To find out more and/or if you are interested in being part of the Carers Council please Contact Us.