Welcome to the December 2020 Christmas edition of our monthly Caring4Carers e-Newsletter.
It includes an announcement of the following new services:
- Carer Advice, Information and support – available now to all carers in Brent;
- Carer Respite Grants – for mini breaks or Care Support Worker Assistance;
- Volunteering & Befriending Support – covering a range of tasks and support assistance please; and
- Kilburn Partnership Wellbeing Project.
Also, the Newsletter includes:
– Information on our activities and events taking place during this and next month;
– Details of useful Emergency Contacts over the forthcoming festive period;
– How to raise funds for Brent Carers Centre when doing your online shopping;
– A Message from the Assistant Chief Executive of Brent Council on Tier 2;
– A reminder about the Brent Resident’s Support Fund for Covid-19; and
– An opportunity to help shape and improve Mental Health Crisis Services in Brent.
Please note our Advice Service will close at 5 pm on Tuesday 22 December, and will re-open on Monday 4 January 2021 at 9 am.
WISHING YOU AND YOUR FAMILIES A MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR