If you are registered with us you will shortly be receiving your copy of our latest “Caring Matters” Newsletter (Autumn 2019 edition). In the meantime you can view an electronic copy by read our latest newsletter online.
PLEASE NOTE THIS IS THE FINAL TIME WE WILL BE CIRCULATING OUR NEWSLETTER BY POST. In future we will still continue to send our Newsletter by both email and published on our web-site. Also, to support those of you who do not have access to emails we have arranged for 2 workshops to support you to do this on 9 October and 6 November. Further details contained in the Newsletter.
- an invite to our Annual General Meeting and 25th Anniversary Celebration later this year;
- a message from Anne-Marie, our Chief Executive;
- details of our carers training workshops and other activities and events;
- news on our carers services (including young carers and young adult carers); and
- details of our Carers Advice Clinics, Carers Support Groups, and other activities and events.
For up-to-date details of all forthcoming meetings, support groups, carer training seminars, etc. (including details of our Carers Week events) have a look at our Events page.
For up-to-date contact telephone numbers, email address and other details of services available to Brent carers have a look at our Carers Services Directory.