An independent organisation whose aim is to give people in Brent a stronger voice to influence and challenge how health and social care services are provided in the borough.
Healthwatch Brent staff and volunteers seek to represent the experiences and views of patients and service-users.
Helps local people get the best out of their health and social care services. Through this Healthwatch Brent will:
– be a strong, local citizen voice, making a difference to health and social care provision for the people of Brent;
– provide ways for people’s experiences and views to be heard from all communities, including those that are seldom listened to;
– carry out public engagement;
– gather and analyse meaningful and robust local data and evidence and to present to the people that make decisions about health and social care services; and
– challenge service providers and commissioners so that the people in Brent have timely and good quality information and advice.
If you have a complaint or something to say about local health and social care services, Healthwatch Brent is the body to report it to.
Information & Signposting tel. no.: 020 3598 6414
General Enquiries tel. no.: 020 8912 5831
Contact email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tel: 020 8912 5831
Address: 3 Rutherford Way, Wembley HA9 0BP