News Page - Logo - BCC 80 x  A NEW Independent Support Service is available for Parents/Carers of Children and Young People (aged up to 25) living with a learning need or a disability.

From 1 September 2014 Statements of Special Needs (SEN Statements), which support the learning needs of children and young people in schools and colleges, will be changing to Education, Health & Care Plans.

To find out how we can help you have a look at our Independent Support Service page.